Consider the following significant advantages over other systems or methods of Alerting and Client Reminders:
Some Customer References
- Access this system from any PC on the internet, anytime to send SMS Messages. Bulk and Group sending also available.
- You can review all of your messages, in a quick view browse screen. (Sorting and filtering also available).
- Your messages are never lost, even if you change email, mobile phone, address or even country.
- Built in Sports event reminders. Single click and get the reminders for the whole year.
- You can send Outlook Calendar appointments into YouTXT via email.
- Reminders can be deposited directly into your clients Outlook Calendar.
- RSS, XML, HTTP and Web Services API available for automatic connections directly into YouTXT.
- Messages can be sent in by email. Either set an reminder for the future or immediately from your email.
- Send messages from your Mobile to Groups of people. Mobile Group Alerts are ideal for events when your out of the office.
- Premium Shortcode system available for professional marketing.
- High Availability, automatic alternative routing, and hot standby backup system.
- Businesses, Clubs and Organisations can manage their customers and members, with reminders to avoid missed appointments.
- TXT Messages can be replied to, and replies come to your email address.
- This is the only complete package with all the reminder facilities you will ever need.
As well as the above advantages, you have the assurance that we are here to support the system, and to resolve any issues or problems that may arise.
We are based in Hamilton, New Zealand, and are available by phone or email. When we do upgrades, we have a strict testing regime on a dedicated Development system before uploading onto the internet. After uploading, any changes are tested again, and if necessary the process is repeated until we are 100% positive that there are no issues.
All components in this system have multiple daily backups, Alternative power (UPS or Generators), alternative routing and standby systems, so that as much as practically possible, your service will continue even when there are outages beyond our control.
You can also, Send Alerts to a Group
from your mobile phone
If you have any questions about this system, please don't hesitate to contact us and enquire, as we are happy to help.